As an American, you are among the most oppressed taxpayers in the world…
The Big Bad Wolf of the world’s financial arena—the IRS—calls our neck of the woods home.
Feared worldwide… by banks, financial institutions, and ordinary citizens from California to Switzerland… the U.S. Internal Revenue Service has become the hunting dog for politicians unable to balance the nation’s checkbook.
Outlandish fines, loss of travel, or even an orange jumpsuit awaits you if you make even an unintentional error with your tax filing…
Citizens of other nations can escape filing a tax return in their home country if they move overseas.
We Americans cannot.
Make no mistake: As an American, you must file your taxes every single year of your life, no matter where in the world you live or how long you live there.
That’s a lot of chances to miss something on a tax form… too many.
Then, even if you do everything right, and no matter where in the world you’ve made your money, the IRS is standing by still, eager to bite off its pound of flesh.
The U.S. tax code is a whopping 74,608 pages. That’s a lot of obligation and liability…
And the truth is: Special interests and lobbyists have carved out exemptions and “loopholes” for themselves. Ordinary taxpayers like you and me are left carrying the can.
The IRS has no incentive to educate ordinary Americans on any of these tax-saving opportunities.
But if you know the secrets of the IRS tax code… You can learn how to put these “loopholes” and exemptions to work for you.
This is where I come in…
My name is Lief Simon.
I’m an expert in “offshore diversification.”
Basically, I'm an expert in doing business all around the world, and filing taxes as an American overseas.
And I’m actually a former IRS “Enrolled Agent.”
What does that mean?
Well, the IRS describes as Enrolled Agent as “the highest credential the IRS awards”: “a person who has earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service.”
So, I know how to talk to the IRS—especially about my personal taxes.
And my message every tax-filing season is simple: You have to know how to beat the IRS at its own game.
Those 75,000 pages of rules… All those different deductions and credits and form after form after form… If you know how to play the game, it’s a set of instructions for never paying a cent more than you have to.
That’s why I’m not worried about IRS audits…
My team has just conducted an extensive and exhaustive review of those nearly 75,000 pages of the U.S. tax code.
With many decades of combined U.S. and global tax experience among them, my tax guys have done what no one else, frankly, would be able or qualified to do at this level.
They have identified and documented everything an American taxpayer needs to know to be able to reduce or even to eliminate their tax burden and also (very important in today’s climate) to avoid making a mistake in any of their annual filings.
These are the tools that every American who spends time or has investments abroad absolutely needs to have to save money and to escape fines… or worse…
- Did you know you can legally earn at least $253,000 every year… completely tax-free? It’s simple to file for this savings if you know the right forms (Full details, including a sample tax form, start on Page 5…)
- Have money in a bank overseas? Does that account have $10,000 or more in it? If so, you better report it using the right form… failure to do so can cost you at least $10,000, and up to $100,000, for each unreported account (We’ll show you how to file—and what to do if you didn’t report your accounts in the past—this is critical, must-know information… starting on Page 19…)
- What is FATCA? And what does it mean for you and your taxes? (We detail what you need to know, starting on Page 13…)
- Can’t stomach the thought of filing IRS tax forms every year for the rest of your life? An option does exist to escape the IRS’ yoke forever (We’ll explain fully on Page 39…)
- Own real estate overseas? This can be a path to big tax savings. Did you know you can deduct tens of thousands of dollars on your taxes each year, just by enjoying that purchase? What’s more, if you decide to sell any of your properties abroad, we know of a way to avoid paying capital gains (Our team walks you through it all, starting on Page 7 and Page 39…)
- Plus the list of assets you NEVER have to report to the IRS, IRA investing, sample tax returns, and much, much more…